The structure and essence of separate work of pupil
The organization of separate work depends mostly in the link between students learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of students is a really broad concept, into the interpretation of which different approaches were created, that will be because of variations in knowing the essence for this occurrence.
Often, independent tasks are thought to be an independent sort of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different methods to separate work of students
On top of that, its important features consider compulsory classes within the assigned time routine of this college time, work minus the direct participation of this instructor, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, independent work involves all active psychological task of students in the educational procedure, may be the internal foundation of interaction between many types and types of occupation among themselves. Considering separate act as the primary way of gaining knowledge, adherents for this approach argue that it covers cognitive activity, which students carry out not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma documents, etc. That is, separate work, based on this vision, encompasses a variety and types of the educational procedure.
In essence, independent work is a dynamic mental task of the student from the execution of an exercise task. The existence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are believed to be characteristic signs of separate work. The tasks that students need certainly to tackle in their academic tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation associated with product associated with topic, which can be considered during the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, suggested by the educational literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum program;
- solving tasks, undertaking experiments, experiments, etc.;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) in the class;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
All of these aspects of the educational process are separate work, because students execute them to some extent independently, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of pupil
Independent tasks are an educational activity for the pupil, geared towards studying and perfecting the material associated with the topic with no direct participation for the instructor.
Separate work with the fulfillment of the study task encompasses three stages.
- Planning associated with the student when it comes to task, theoretical, psychological, organizational, methodological and logistical help of independent work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested in his intellectual readiness, this is certainly, the capacity to use his knowledge into the task.
- Practical readiness could be the power to optimally plan an unbiased work, skillfully make use of the summary of hire writers lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the clear presence of motives for doing a certain task. To allow the duty set before the student to be the motive of their mental, practical activity, it should be sensed by him. The inner perception associated with task starts with an actualization regarding the motive, which encourages the pupil to perform the duty, and, correctly, to prepare their particular independent work.
- The success of the preparatory stage relies on the organizational, methodological, material and technical help associated with student’s independent work (availability of literary works, methodological recommendations, artistic helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the study assignment. Here is the most crucial and a lot of accountable stage into the pupil’s separate work. Considering that the academic task and a lot of often happens in the educational-cognitive kind, in the act of the execution involved all mental procedures that provide intellectual task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the job is affected by such personal qualities associated with pupil as dedication, persistence, duty, etc.
- Analysis associated with finished task could be the final phase of independent work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the product quality and period of the task, the efficiency regarding the practices and tools used in the entire process of separate work.